Sign Up Here
to Receive E-manual
Subscribe to the CTRI newsletter to receive weekly information on upcoming events, blog posts and free webinar notices.
When you subscribe to our newsletter you will receive the following resource:
Trauma-Informed Care – Building a Culture of Strength Free E-manual
This 41-page manual explores how to build a trauma-informed culture in a workplace setting that integrates knowledge throughout the organization.
Some of the topics found inside this manual:
- Respectful Awareness
- Definitions of Trauma for Individual, Relationship, and Public Health
- Collaborative Health
- Choice, Trust, and Connection
- Recognizing Innate Strengths and Resilience
- Building a Trauma-Informed Culture
- Building Trauma Informed Principles into Policy and Processes
Becoming trauma informed creates a sustainable foundation in any work setting to promote strength, engagement, and recovery.