Organizational change efforts stall when leadership forgets to focus on the impact change will have on employees. Managing the “people side” of change is often the most challenging and critical component of organizational transformation. Getting people on board and engaged in the change will greatly enhance the likelihood of new structures and approaches being implemented successfully. This workshop focuses on you as the leader and the development of competencies that will provide a foundation for the “what”, “why” and “how” of managing the people side of change.
This workshop is offered through ACHIEVE Centre for Leadership & Workplace Performance.
About This Workshop
- The Change Management Process
- Key Considerations When Initiating Change
- Change Management and Return on Investment
- Change Management vs. Project Management
- The Leadership Role in Change
- Barriers to Change
- Managing Resistance
- Navigating Change with Individuals and Teams
- Developing Communication Plans
- Sustaining and Evaluating Change
Method of Delivery
Lecture, individual reflection, video, small and large group discussions, case study analysis