For your next conference, convention, or meeting, consider using an CTRI speaker. Our speakers provide engaging and inspirational 30 to 90-minute presentations on topics related to counselling, mental health, trauma and culture. For presentations longer than 30 minutes, some interactive activities will be included (e.g. small group discussion, case study review).
Our Most Popular Keynotes:
- Language Matters – Rethinking How we Talk About People and Problems
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- Resilience – Transforming Empathy
- Social Media’s Impact on Mental Health
- The Culture Question – Why Healthy Organizations Matter
- Trauma-Informed Care – Building a Culture of Strength
- Trauma-Informed Leadership
- Why the Questions We Ask Matter
If you don’t see the right topic for your needs, contact us to discuss some other possibilities. Most of our workshops topics can also be shortened and presented as keynotes.