Trauma Counselling and Support
Core/mandatory workshop topics include:
- Vicarious Trauma – Strategies for Resilience
- *Trauma – Counselling Strategies for Healing and Resilience
- Body-Oriented Trauma Counselling Strategies
- Critical Incident Group Debriefing
- Trauma-Informed Care – Building a Culture of Strength
*This workshop should be taken before Body-Oriented Trauma Counselling Strategies
Elective workshops, chosen in consultation with CTRI, make up the additional hours of training you need to reach 60 hours. Suggested elective workshops to complete this certificate are: Crisis Response Planning, Suicide Intervention Skills, and Walking with Grief. You can find all our available workshop topics here.
*There are additional workshops that meet the requirements of the Certificate in Trauma Counselling and Support. Please speak to us about customizing the program to fit your needs.
How it Works