Certificate in Responding to Children and Youth Issues
Core/Mandatory workshops include:
- Mental Health Concerns in Children and Youth
- Attachment – Strategies for Fostering Connections
- Regulation Strategies for Children and Youth in Crisis
- Addictions and Youth – Substances, Technology, Porn
- Anxiety in Children and Youth – Practical Intervention Strategies
- Resilience in Children – Creative Strategies for Helping
Elective workshops, chosen in consultation with CTRI, make up the additional hours of training you need to reach 60 hours. Suggested elective workshops to complete this certificate are: Play Therapy, Gender and Sexual Diversity in Youth, Self-Injury Behaviour in Youth, and Trauma-Informed Care. You can find all our available workshop topics here.
*There are additional workshops that meet the requirements of the Certificate in Crisis and Trauma Response. Please speak to us about customizing the program to fit your needs.
How it Works